Landlord Expert
By Landlord Expert January 1, 1970 00:00

Hi, this may seem like a stupid question.

I am currently letting out a house using a management company but intend on managing it myself in the near future (as soon as I gather all the correct information).

My question is, is there anyway of signing the AST without declaring the address of the witness to the tenant? Not sure people would be happy having there details provided to a stranger just so I can benefit from receiving rent.

My initial idea was to set up a Ltd business as we are intending buying another two houses soon. We had the idea of using the address of the Ltd business has the witness signature but obviously we cannot sign the landlord part also.

Is there a way round this?

Kind regards


Landlord Expert
By Landlord Expert January 1, 1970 00:00

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?


Recent Member Comments

  • Carlo Gaudiano { Dear Landlord Expert. I have two tenants in a spacious 2 double bedroom garden flat. I want to allow them to sublet the 2nd double... }
  • User AvatarJohn Walters { need advice on a difficult situation please. I have a very difficult and aggressive tenant in Bolton who refuses to pay rent or move out... } – Jun 01, 10:41 AM
  • Philip Haworth { Is there a letter to raise order for possession of the property. }
  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • Older »

News Archive