Visitors overstaying

Nicola Clark
By Nicola Clark October 9, 2013 18:53

I have two tenants on a rolling contract in a one bedroom flat. The had visitors of which was the wife and children of one of the tenants. They were due to go home at the end of August but have not and i believe they are planning on staying. This causes overcrowding and fellow residents are complaining about amount of people staying there and the noise.

I wonder if you could give me some advice on what to put in a formal warning notice. If this does not work i will have to issue a S21 Notice which is a shame as the actual tenant is a good tenant.



Nicola Clark
By Nicola Clark October 9, 2013 18:53

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?

Recent Member Comments

  • Philip Haworth { Is there a letter to raise order for possession of the property. }
  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • User AvatarDiane Lo { Tenant sublet his room to airnub guest without my knowledge. The airnub guest injured her foot and is now trying to claim compensation from us.... } – Apr 05, 10:55 AM
  • User Avatardenise minton { A boiler at my flat broke and it took 3 plumbers before one finally could have the time to repair it. My tenant was without... } – Feb 13, 9:04 PM
  • Older »

News Archive