Terminating agent's services

Landlord Expert
By Landlord Expert March 1, 2014 11:42

I have signed up for a fully managed service with a letting agent. Now I wish to manage it myself but I would like to keep the same tenant as the latter has settled in well and would like to continue to live there. I have been told by the letting agent that the only way I can do this is by terminating the contract with the tenant and checking her out. So this will mean she has to completely move out and then move back in which the tenant for obvious reasons does not wish to do.

Please advise if this I true or how I can address this situation.

Landlord Expert
By Landlord Expert March 1, 2014 11:42

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?

Recent Member Comments

  • Philip Haworth { Is there a letter to raise order for possession of the property. }
  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • User AvatarDiane Lo { Tenant sublet his room to airnub guest without my knowledge. The airnub guest injured her foot and is now trying to claim compensation from us.... } – Apr 05, 10:55 AM
  • User Avatardenise minton { A boiler at my flat broke and it took 3 plumbers before one finally could have the time to repair it. My tenant was without... } – Feb 13, 9:04 PM
  • Older »

News Archive