tenant referencing

Landlord Expert
By Landlord Expert July 1, 2014 12:10

when referencing the tenant to insure the property she has a CCJ.
although she paid upfront £1300 last September 2013,when i took over the flat,
She is already £200 in arrears,
she was in arrears of £300 but has deposited £100,January 2014
Can l get insurance without a tenants reference or is there another way to protect the rent in case she does a runner,
She does have a 8year old child.
Would like some guidence please on what is the best thing to do?

kindest regards

Landlord Expert
By Landlord Expert July 1, 2014 12:10

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?

Recent Member Comments

  • Philip Haworth { Is there a letter to raise order for possession of the property. }
  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • User AvatarDiane Lo { Tenant sublet his room to airnub guest without my knowledge. The airnub guest injured her foot and is now trying to claim compensation from us.... } – Apr 05, 10:55 AM
  • User Avatardenise minton { A boiler at my flat broke and it took 3 plumbers before one finally could have the time to repair it. My tenant was without... } – Feb 13, 9:04 PM
  • Older »

News Archive