What does The Landlord Association do and what makes us different from other landlord associations?
- We are the only FREE to join national landlord association - the ONLY one of our kind in the UK
- We are the only national landlords association that provides such extensive free back-up and support ONLINE to residential landlords
- We are one of only two national association set-up to help landlords all over the UK. We are the only free association for landlords operating on a national basis
- We are the only landlord association to provide the sheer extent of totally free resourses, information and tools
- We are the only landlord association that is recommended by primelocation.com, FindAProperty.com and PropertyAbroad.com. This is a unique achievement and makes us the only national association for landlords with such esteemed backing.
- We are the only landlord association priviledged enough to have been chosen by Google as it's leading vendor of landlord and property related news
- We are a leading landlord association with a huge member base and one that has such a dedicated following of landlords from all over the UK
- We are the only Landlord Association to offer free telephone support from exprienced and professional staff. All other associations, including the only other national association, charge the landlord money for this service
- We use the information and ongoing feedback we gather from our members to back any campaign to help improve the standards for landlords within the private rented sector
- We need our members just as much as they need us - The more landlords we acquire as members, the more plenary and detailed our feedback and services can be
- Furthermore, we can represent the concerns of each and every individual landlord
- We believe in a total service - ongoing developments to our website and planned, future additions makes us the most fresh, unique and dynamic association for UK landlords
- To listen to the concerns of all residential landlords and to communicate those concerns through any campaign to help improve the standards for landlords operating in the private rented sector
- We will communicate the concerns of our landlords through respectful yet purposeful dialogue to effectively encourage a better code of practice and a private rented sector in which landlords have the assistance and protection so desperately needed
- To provide a total service for landlords - campaigning and lobbying for landlords is our long-term purpose but the quest to provide as many FREE services which will aid the daily operation of a landlord is our primary, short-term mission
- To encourage effective relationships between all landlord related organisations in order to represent the best interests of landlords operating across the UK within the private rented sector
- To educate, support and equip new landlords entering the private rented sector
- We encourage a civilised and professional and open channel of communication between landlord and tenant
- Our ongoing quest at The Landlord Association is to develop free solutions for landlords where they would normally have to pay fees. We are the only organisation that provide this type of service in the UK
Our website, LandlordExpert.co.uk, is a progressive, online evolution for an association of registered bona fide landlords of UK property.
We are not a random website for landlords created to simply generate advertising revenue. Our website is decorated tastefully with the promotions of companies that contribute to us financially. Our website is not a smorgis board of distasteful advertisements on each page. First and foremost, we are an Association of landlords and our website provides an online venue where they can all surface. Our membership requires an authentic sign-up process. Please be aware that we are not comparable with other websites simply known as "landlord portals". Our service has an ongoing direction and a definable purpose.
Whilst developing this website as an online service for our members, we noticed that there appeared to be limited other resources available on the internet. Although a small selection of websites for landlords were available, most appeared to contain unaccomplished information, be biased towards paying associates only and worst of all, they cost landlords money in usage fees and/or membership fees.
We decided that it was time all UK landlords had a completely dependable, unbiased and free association that strives daily to be the very best, without any limitations or cost to the landlord what-so-ever.
The Landlord Association...
Our PRIMARY mission is to educate, inform and facilitate landlords so that they can perform their daily tasks and duties as landlords themselves without paying ongoing costs and membership fees. We actively continue this quest with unrelented devotion and dedication.
We are an online service which provides 24 hour help. We provide our website, membership to the association it is run by, and all of the services contained on it, FREE OF CHARGE to landlords. This means that we can educate landlords as to the laws, regulations and responsibilities that apply to them and then also equip landlords with the solution and tools to solve or resolve any issue(s) themselves - Landlords can now become more professional and self-sufficient without costly fees and needless expense.
At The Landlord Association, we understand the need for patience when campaigning for the rights of residential landlords. We also understand that the need to educate and facilitate landlords on a DAILY basis is vitally essential. This short term reach helps fuel our long term goals and with our membership costing landlords NO MONEY what-so-ever, we believe that we are now the best organisation leading a new front for landlords. Join The Landlord Association today - please lend your support so that we can continue to support you.
How it all works...10 steps that make us totally unique:
1. Companies wishing to promote to landlords purchase advertising space on the LandlordExpert.co.uk website
2. We use the revenue generated from the advertising campaigns to fund the continuously ongoing development of the website
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY (and here is the clever bit), because we invest almost all of the money into the running of our product (this website) we are able to completely cover the costs of the services we provide FREE which all other companies charge landords to use
4. This set-up makes our landlords the real beneficiaries
5. By doing this we have gained (and continue to gain) an appreciative and loyal following of landlords
6. Then, as you would expect, our website is visited regularly by a lot of our members and other landlords
7. Because of this high level of traffic our advertisers receive enquiries
8. Our members are happy because they have what they need without having to pay a penny, and they get first hand notice of the most current deals being offered by landlord companies of all kinds
9. Our advertisers are then happy and continue to advertise
10. The whole process continues and everyone benefits.
For all available documents Click here
- UK landlords register scrapped by new government
- The Landlord Associations recommended Panel of Insurance Brokers
- Buyers, renters, house prices and finance - ingredients for 'stale-mate' in the property market
- Energy Performance Certifcates
- Interior Designers