Back to homepage

Accountancy & Tax Advice

Tax Refund Pro

Tax Return specialist for UK based Landlords & Non Resident LandlordsTaxRefundpro only apply a FIXED FEE, we do not charge for the time we spend on your case. All our business is done via telephone, post or email, whichever method you prefer. For free no obligation guidance from our experts… TaxRefundPro Landlord Tax Return Services – We do the hard work for you!
Work Phone: 0203 1375773Website: Please visit our website
Return to top.
Write a comment


  1. J Dyer August 4, 09:29

    I have recently bought a house but failed to sell my former property, which i am now thinking of renting out till i sell it. Will I face CGT on my former house when I sell it?

  2. niplah59 August 5, 12:18

    my tenants rental agreement is nearly up for renewal,
    but there is a shortfall of £200.
    although she is a good tenant and wants to stay permant.
    what would be a good solution for both parties?

  3. Guy Dixon July 21, 10:22

    I recently bought a second BTL property with my partner which generated a pre-tax profiit of around 4k for the last financial year. Do I need to file a separate self assessment tax return for the new property?

    • Marilyn Screen June 12, 17:01

      My lettings agent has recently deducted £78 from this months rental payment and when I queried this I was told it was the fee for the agent informing HMRC of my annual rental income. I have already done this, my partner is an accountant and looks after my tax affairs, so why do I have to pay for this? The agent has told me that this is a legal requirement and they will be fined if they do not do this.

Only registered users can comment.

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?


Recent Member Comments

  • Carlo Gaudiano { Dear Landlord Expert. I have two tenants in a spacious 2 double bedroom garden flat. I want to allow them to sublet the 2nd double... }
  • User AvatarJohn Walters { need advice on a difficult situation please. I have a very difficult and aggressive tenant in Bolton who refuses to pay rent or move out... } – Jun 01, 10:41 AM
  • Philip Haworth { Is there a letter to raise order for possession of the property. }
  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • Older »

News Archive