- North Easterners gloomiest about house prices
- Scottish house prices resilient in face of tax disruption
- UK landlords warned that incomplete inventories costing Britain’s tenants dearly
- Number of UK property millionaires tops 1/2 million
- Landlords could start to raise rents after budget cut to their tax benefits
- Buy to let tax break removed for wealthy landlords, housing shares fall!
Tax Refund Pro » Business Directory
Tax Return Services for UK based Landlords and non-resident Landlords
At TaxRefundPro, we know what tax breaks are available to you, which legitimate expenses you are allowed to offset against your profit and which ones you are not allowed to use. You can obviously submit a tax return by yourself but mistakes can be costly! The cost of using our services generally pays for itself when considering the tax and the time you’ll save.
Using TaxRefundPro means:
- We submit your mandatory Landlord Tax Return
- We ensure Non-Resident Landlord Scheme members get their tax back
- We protect you against late submission penalties (as long as you’re not already late!)
- We act as your tax agent, especially useful if you’re not resident in the UK
- We keep you updated every step of the way
- We offer reduced rates for partners and joint owners
- We operate nationwide and overseas
- All our communications are by telephone, online or by post
- Peace of mind!
Our Fees – For one property
- Landlords not registered under the NRL Scheme: £99*
- Landlords registered under the NRL Scheme: 15% of the value of your tax refund subject to a minimum fee of £99*
- Additional tax return for Spouse/Partner: If your spouse/partner needs to fill in a tax return too because your property is in joint names, we will only charge an additional £49* if their tax details are identical to yours
* All fees are subject to VAT if applicable to your country of residence. All fees are per tax return.
If you need to submit a tax return for multiple properties, contact us so we can arrange a free no obligation quote.
Please note that it is a mandatory requirement that Landlords submit a yearly Tax Return to declare their rental income via a Self Assessment tax return.
Telephone: 0203 137 5773
Or visit our website