Reasons To Become A Member?
Why should you join as a member of The Landlord Association?
The Landlord Association is the largest organisation of it's kind in the UK. Providing landlords with free support is our passion. Becoming a member of The Landlord Association and LandlordExpert.co.uk is free of charge and once registered you will benefit from the following services:
- Free support and help relating to any issue you may have concerning your tenancy or tenant via the LIVE FAQ section
- Access to many free forms and documents including Tenancy Agreements and Inventory Forms
- Access to the events Diary of upcoming landlord events, shows and seminars across the UK
- Access to a wide range of Legal & Law information informing you of your responsibilities as a landlord
- Use of many tutorials and kits covering a range of topics including the 'New Landlord' tutorial, 'Manage Your Own Property' Kit, 'The Credit Crunch' Kit and the 'Problem Tenants' Kit.
- Access to our recently launched sector specific areas which provide genre specific news, information and suppliers. Sectors include the Mortgage Centre, Property Care, Insurance Centre and Tenant Management areas with more on the way
- Exclusive offers and promotions from companies targetting landlords
- Plus much more - join and take a tour of the site and the rest of the services we offer.
Membership is completely free of charge as is the ongoing use of the website and all the services
Click Here to begin the short 2 minute registration process and to start using all of the free services
For all available documents Click here
- UK landlords register scrapped by new government
- The Landlord Associations recommended Panel of Insurance Brokers
- Buyers, renters, house prices and finance - ingredients for 'stale-mate' in the property market
- Energy Performance Certifcates
- Interior Designers