New LIVE FAQ service launched by The Landlord Association
The landlord Association has launched a new state of the art website with a unique new service which answers landlords questions in a LIVE format...
Times are tough in the UK property market. No more so than in the present climate. More landlords are having trouble with tenants than ever before and as laws change and new regulations come into effect, landlords are finding it harder than ever to stay up to date.
As a result, The landlord Association has launched a brand new and unique service on its LandlordExpert.co.uk homepage. When members join the association for free, they can post any question to be answered LIVE on the website. As soon as a landlords question is submitted, it is posted into the FAQ section where they await LIVE feedback from The Landlord Association and other members and professionals.
LandlordExpert.co.uk is now the largest UK landlord website with more than 130,000 visits every month and more than 25,000 registered members.
To view the new website and to post an FAQ question for free, please visit www.landlordexpert.co.uk.
Other new free services to landlords include:
- · interactive Member FAQ’s LIVE
- · QuickView Legal & Law facility
- · State of the art News Centre
- · Revamped Free Documents
- · Live Latest Comments and Most Commented feeds
- · A new TLA Blog
- · Largest Directory of Companies resource
- · Brand new landlord forum
- · Many Tutorials & KITS on a range of subjects
- · Local ‘Letting Agent Locator’ with interactive map (coming shortly)