The government has announced new Regulations requiring private landlords in England to install and check smoke alarms and, in some instances, carbon monoxide alarms in their properties from October 2015.
- Private UK landlords must adhere to new smoke alarm regulation from October 2015
- A third of UK landlords could leave buy to let all together due to law change proposals
- UK Landlords face big fines for not registering deposits by June 23rd
- UK landlords buy with sitting tenants say Countrywide
- Buy to let mortgage deals you need to see!
- Regional rents now rising as fast as london Homelet rental index reveals
Landlord & Rental News
Property & Alternative Investment News
The proportion of properties bought by landlords with a sitting tenant has reached the highest level since 2005, according to Countrywide. The agency group, which has analysed over 65,000 rental