British landlords earned £112bn from capital gains and rental income last year, in the latest example of the booming buy-to-let market. As would-be first-time buyers struggle to get a toehold
- UK landlords profits through buy-to-let puts £112bn in their pockets
- Property price discounts hit five-year low
- New deposit protection rules are a step in the right direction
- Where’s the best UK town to invest in buy to let?
- But to let in the UK responsible for the lowest number of properties on sale since the 70’s!
- North East rents rising at fastest rate outside of London – but slower than wages
Landlord & Rental News
Property & Alternative Investment News
Average property for sale now only discounted by 6.05%, lowest figure since 2010 Rotherham has most properties (43.6%) where asking price has been reduced Largest price discounts found in Blackpool,