- North Easterners gloomiest about house prices
- Scottish house prices resilient in face of tax disruption
- UK landlords warned that incomplete inventories costing Britain’s tenants dearly
- Number of UK property millionaires tops 1/2 million
- Landlords could start to raise rents after budget cut to their tax benefits
- Buy to let tax break removed for wealthy landlords, housing shares fall!
Property Investment Opportunities
The Landlord Association members and visitors (all residential landlords) currently let almost 1/4 million residential property around the UK. Our official panel of property investment opportunities is here to help landlords and buy to let investors on a local basis. To get help and advice and the best property investments first from a trusted local firm, click on the appropriate region below;