Back to homepage

Advice on giving notice to tenants

Questions & AnswersCategory: General QuestionsAdvice on giving notice to tenants
Satchet asked 2 years ago

My father has let my property and signed a 12month contract.  Is there anyway I can give tenants notice to vacate sooner.  I have requested they make rent payments to me instead of my father due to family breakdown.  They are still paying rent to my father.  I will no longer be able to pay the morgage.  Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?

Recent Member Comments

  • User AvatarJohn Walters { need advice on a difficult situation please. I have a very difficult and aggressive tenant in Bolton who refuses to pay rent or move out... } – Jun 01, 10:41 AM
  • Philip Haworth { Is there a letter to raise order for possession of the property. }
  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • User AvatarDiane Lo { Tenant sublet his room to airnub guest without my knowledge. The airnub guest injured her foot and is now trying to claim compensation from us.... } – Apr 05, 10:55 AM
  • Older »

News Archive