Back to homepage


Vicky Mitchell asked 3 months ago

Hi, I have rented a property for 15 years and lived it in it myself. It was built in 1990 and I have never experienced black mould in every room, it is only a one bed until this tenant called me a few weeks ago. I have put a big dehumidifier in the property and will have to re decorate. The tenant is adamant she has ventilated the house and is now asking for compensation. I don\'t want to pay and set a president in case I keep getting asked to cover damages to furniture and clothes and my insurance company won\'t cover it. What do I do?

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?

Recent Member Comments

  • User AvatarJohn Walters { need advice on a difficult situation please. I have a very difficult and aggressive tenant in Bolton who refuses to pay rent or move out... } – Jun 01, 10:41 AM
  • Philip Haworth { Is there a letter to raise order for possession of the property. }
  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • User AvatarDiane Lo { Tenant sublet his room to airnub guest without my knowledge. The airnub guest injured her foot and is now trying to claim compensation from us.... } – Apr 05, 10:55 AM
  • Older »

News Archive