Back to homepage

Environmental Health Officers?!

Questions & AnswersCategory: General QuestionsEnvironmental Health Officers?!
SW asked 3 years ago

Hello i am a private landlord with a large building converted into four self contained flats with a communal staircase (not a HMO). Only one of the flats is tennanted on an assured short hold tenancy agreement that has run for over six months,the other three flats are under renovation.I have been contacted by an Evniromental health officer wanting to inspect all the flats and building after an anonymous report to them about a dangerous window pane in one of the empty properties. what rights do they have to enter ? do i have to let them inspect all the flats and building or can i refuse many thanks SW

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?

Recent Member Comments

  • Philip Haworth { Is there a letter to raise order for possession of the property. }
  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • User AvatarDiane Lo { Tenant sublet his room to airnub guest without my knowledge. The airnub guest injured her foot and is now trying to claim compensation from us.... } – Apr 05, 10:55 AM
  • User Avatardenise minton { A boiler at my flat broke and it took 3 plumbers before one finally could have the time to repair it. My tenant was without... } – Feb 13, 9:04 PM
  • Older »

News Archive