Back to homepage

Solicitors & Eviction Help – London Partners

A City Law Firm

A City Law Firm are your local London solicitors based in the heart of the City of London EC2A. We act for clients throughout London and the UK, as well as many overseas entities. We are all about customer service, because, to us, our clients are much more than mere numbers. We will ensure that you receive a high level of service which is personalised to your particular legal need. We provide each of our clients with a dedicated client manager who will be responsible for ensuring that you receive straight-talking, accessible and easy-to-understand legal advice.
Website: Visit Website
Return to top.
Write a comment

1 Comment

  1. christine bettis September 9, 00:07

    Need urgent advice. I served a section 21 on a tenant two months ago it ends of the 20 September. The tennancy ends on the 3 October. The rent is paid by the council. The tenant has not loved in the house for two months as she was moved to a safe house but she will not move her stuff out of the property saying her tennancy does not end until the end of October. Where do I stand legally to get her out

Only registered users can comment.

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?

Recent Member Comments

  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • User AvatarDiane Lo { Tenant sublet his room to airnub guest without my knowledge. The airnub guest injured her foot and is now trying to claim compensation from us.... } – Apr 05, 10:55 AM
  • User Avatardenise minton { A boiler at my flat broke and it took 3 plumbers before one finally could have the time to repair it. My tenant was without... } – Feb 13, 9:04 PM
  • User AvatarCath Echlin { Hi, I would appreciate any advice about the following problem:- I have three properties, all managed by a property management agency. This is the second... } – Feb 01, 10:41 AM
  • Older »

News Archive