Back to homepage

Solicitors & Eviction Help – South West

Awdry Bailey & Douglas Solicitors

Awdry Bailey & Douglas is an award winning firm providing a comprehensive range of first-class legal services for individuals and businesses across the south-west region. Our purpose is to meet and exceed expectations by providing added value. We are experts in Landlord & Tenant law. Our specialist team and modern case management systems deliver a fast, competitive fixed fee service to recover possession of your property. Headed by Paul Walshe, a recognised expert in the field and accredited trainer for the Association of Residential Letting Agencies, we can advise on any aspect of landlord & tenant law whether you are an individual landlord with one property or an agency with a portfolio of thousands. Call us today to discuss your case with one of our expert team and take control back of your property.Contact: Paul Walshe
Home Phone: 01793 853200Website: Visit Website
Return to top.

Frettens Solicitors

Frettens Solicitors has expertise in advising landlords, offering free initial advice so that you can decide the best way to proceed, whatever the problem. Frettens give clear, practical and honest advice to assist you with the entire process of obtaining possession of your property, from service of the initial notice on your tenant, through to obtaining a possession order and appointing bailiffs, if necessary.
Home Phone: 01202 499255Website: Visit Website
Return to top.
Write a comment

1 Comment

  1. Meg Alex November 19, 17:45

    Where can I get an advice regarding the below:
    We served a month’s notice to our tenants, however they owe us over 2 months worth of rent plus they are no longer responding to us in any form.
    I have sent 2 reminders for rent arrears by recorded post.
    What should I do next?

Only registered users can comment.

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?

Recent Member Comments

  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • User AvatarDiane Lo { Tenant sublet his room to airnub guest without my knowledge. The airnub guest injured her foot and is now trying to claim compensation from us.... } – Apr 05, 10:55 AM
  • User Avatardenise minton { A boiler at my flat broke and it took 3 plumbers before one finally could have the time to repair it. My tenant was without... } – Feb 13, 9:04 PM
  • User AvatarCath Echlin { Hi, I would appreciate any advice about the following problem:- I have three properties, all managed by a property management agency. This is the second... } – Feb 01, 10:41 AM
  • Older »

News Archive