- North Easterners gloomiest about house prices
- Scottish house prices resilient in face of tax disruption
- UK landlords warned that incomplete inventories costing Britain’s tenants dearly
- Number of UK property millionaires tops 1/2 million
- Landlords could start to raise rents after budget cut to their tax benefits
- Buy to let tax break removed for wealthy landlords, housing shares fall!
Back to homepage
Solicitors & Eviction Help – South West
Awdry Bailey & Douglas SolicitorsAwdry Bailey & Douglas is an award winning firm providing a comprehensive range of first-class legal services for individuals and businesses across the south-west region. Our purpose is to meet and exceed expectations by providing added value. We are experts in Landlord & Tenant law. Our specialist team and modern case management systems deliver a fast, competitive fixed fee service to recover possession of your property. Headed by Paul Walshe, a recognised expert in the field and accredited trainer for the Association of Residential Letting Agencies, we can advise on any aspect of landlord & tenant law whether you are an individual landlord with one property or an agency with a portfolio of thousands. Call us today to discuss your case with one of our expert team and take control back of your property.Contact: Paul WalsheHome Phone: 01793 853200home
Frettens SolicitorsFrettens Solicitors has expertise in advising landlords, offering free initial advice so that you can decide the best way to proceed, whatever the problem. Frettens give clear, practical and honest advice to assist you with the entire process of obtaining possession of your property, from service of the initial notice on your tenant, through to obtaining a possession order and appointing bailiffs, if necessary.Home Phone: 01202 499255home
Write a comment
Only registered users can comment.