Back to homepage

Solicitors & Eviction Help – Yorkshire & Humber

Michael Lewin Solicitors

Landlords – if you are having problems with your tenants we can act for you and get a quick resolution. We provide a smooth eviction process – If your tenants are not paying rent, or for some other reason you want to evict or repossess then we cover all steps from serving notices up to and including representing you at court hearings. We can also assist you with refinancing of existing portfolios, leases, formation and advise on management companies, preparation of tenancy agreements and advice on tenancy disputes. Our reputation for quick, efficient and professional service is unparalleled because we only ever assign one supervising solicitor per file, so that you always deal with the same person whenever you need us.
Website: Visit Website
Return to top.

Bury & Walkers LLP

In developing our national reputation within the field of Landlord and Tenant law, we have worked with landlords, property companies, managing agents and housing associations across the UK. We advise members of both national and local landlord associations and provide regular seminars to update landlords and professionals working within the PRS. Our specialist team assists landlords in all aspects of managing their properties effectively offering a full range of services including possession claims, preparation of notices, Rent Act issues, tenancy deposit disputes, disrepair, debt enforcement and document reviews. Email/telephone our experts to discuss your requirements.Contact: Gareth Archer or Lynne Branchflower
Home Phone: 0113 2444227
Return to top.
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment

Only registered users can comment.

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?


Recent Member Comments

  • Carlo Gaudiano { Dear Landlord Expert. I have two tenants in a spacious 2 double bedroom garden flat. I want to allow them to sublet the 2nd double... }
  • User AvatarJohn Walters { need advice on a difficult situation please. I have a very difficult and aggressive tenant in Bolton who refuses to pay rent or move out... } – Jun 01, 10:41 AM
  • Philip Haworth { Is there a letter to raise order for possession of the property. }
  • User AvatarLandlord Expert { We do not know of any issues. There have been 3 questions submitted today and have been published although I see none for you. Providing... } – Apr 20, 4:51 PM
  • User AvatarJazz Sounds { Is something wrong with your site? In your "ask a question" section I am unable to post my question. I am also unable to view... } – Apr 18, 10:37 AM
  • Older »

News Archive