- North Easterners gloomiest about house prices
- Scottish house prices resilient in face of tax disruption
- UK landlords warned that incomplete inventories costing Britain’s tenants dearly
- Number of UK property millionaires tops 1/2 million
- Landlords could start to raise rents after budget cut to their tax benefits
- Buy to let tax break removed for wealthy landlords, housing shares fall!
Back to homepage
Solicitors & Eviction Help – Yorkshire & Humber
Michael Lewin SolicitorsLandlords – if you are having problems with your tenants we can act for you and get a quick resolution. We provide a smooth eviction process – If your tenants are not paying rent, or for some other reason you want to evict or repossess then we cover all steps from serving notices up to and including representing you at court hearings. We can also assist you with refinancing of existing portfolios, leases, formation and advise on management companies, preparation of tenancy agreements and advice on tenancy disputes. Our reputation for quick, efficient and professional service is unparalleled because we only ever assign one supervising solicitor per file, so that you always deal with the same person whenever you need us.Personal Email: email@example.comINTERNET
Write a comment
Only registered users can comment.