- North Easterners gloomiest about house prices
- Scottish house prices resilient in face of tax disruption
- UK landlords warned that incomplete inventories costing Britain’s tenants dearly
- Number of UK property millionaires tops 1/2 million
- Landlords could start to raise rents after budget cut to their tax benefits
- Buy to let tax break removed for wealthy landlords, housing shares fall!
Solicitors & Eviction Help
The Landlord Association members and visitors (all residential landlords) currently let more than 600,000 residential property around the UK. Our official panel of solicitors (launching March 2017) will be equipped to help landlords on a localised basis. To get help and legal advice from a trusted firm, click on the appropriate region below;
Only registered users can comment.