- North Easterners gloomiest about house prices
- Scottish house prices resilient in face of tax disruption
- UK landlords warned that incomplete inventories costing Britain’s tenants dearly
- Number of UK property millionaires tops 1/2 million
- Landlords could start to raise rents after budget cut to their tax benefits
- Buy to let tax break removed for wealthy landlords, housing shares fall!
Why we are number 1
We are completely distinguishable from other landlord associations and landlord information websites. We are both the largest association in terms of our actual membership and we own and run the largest website - the largest landlord website in the UK for many reasons:
- LandlordExpert.co.uk receives more traffic than any other landlord website in the UK
- LandlordExpert.co.uk has more total registered landlord members than any other association in the UK
- LandlordExpert.co.uk has more pages of useful information than any other landlord site
- LandlordExpert.co.uk are ranked higher in more landlord related searches accumulatively than any other on Google and all major search engines. Some examples are below but there are hundreds;
- 'Landlord Advice'
- 'Landlord Information'
- 'Landlord Help'
- 'Landlord Documents'
- 'Landlord Association'
- LandlordExpert.co.uk is Google News' leading supplier of landlord related news than any other website, period -see us on Google News here
- LandlordExpert.co.uk boasts more unique facilities and user friendly applications than any other previous or current
- LandlordExpert.co.uk is totally free to join and to use ongoing