Application for registration for a fair rent

Landlord Expert
By Landlord Expert June 8, 2013 13:11

I have already appealed to the valuation office agency and have been contacted by HM Courts & Tribunals Service who will get back to me in due course.

My problem is that when the rent is finally agreed I will have to send the tenant a form stating the new rent, is it called a R22??? I have sourced the internet and cannot find one, any help from you would be much, much appreciated.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Landlord Expert
By Landlord Expert June 8, 2013 13:11


Recent Member Comments

  • User AvatarDave Osbourne { Had a blocked gully which tenant ignored after recent rain had the lounge and hall partly flooded the floor is going to be replaced but... } – Oct 16, 4:47 PM
  • User AvatarFiona Bullock { Dear Sir, I have received a text and email from my tenants saying they wish to end their tenancy of 3 years with effect from... } – Jul 05, 12:55 PM
  • User Avatarchristine clare timmins { Hi Rahima - Did you manage to resolve your problem? I am new to this site and saw your dilemma - we are about to... } – Jun 28, 9:12 PM
  • User AvatarShani Zvi { Hey, I need an advise regarding the TDS registration. The agency I'm working with claims that they need to register the tenant Zero Deposit scheme... } – Jun 04, 11:43 AM
  • Amanda Harrison { Advise needed }
  • Older »

News Archive