BSG Solicitors LLP
The team is headed by Paul Grant who works closely together with his fellow litigation Partner David Sichel and Adila Munir who is an Associate Litigation Solicitor.
As an overall guide, we cover property, commercial/contracts, employment, partnership, company, insolvency and medical regulation. We pride ourselves in giving the same expert service as a City firm but at a lower charge out rate.
The property litigators advise landlords and tenants, developers, investors and companies on a wide range of commercial and residential property disputes. Although we act for a variety of clients, the team has particular experience in the retail sector. Key to the resolution of any dispute is getting strategic advice early on – we pride ourselves on our expert technical knowledge and ability to take a commercial view quickly.
Our landlord and tenant property services include:
- Residential/commercial possession actions and service charge disputes
- Dilapidations claims and actions relating to other breaches of covenant
- Disputes over boundaries and rights of way
- Disputes over consent to assign/sublet/carry out alterations
- Forfeiture actions
- Lease renewal proceedings
- Residential Lease extensions
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Rent and service charge recovery
Our medical regulatory services include:
- Defending medical members from their regulatory bodies (we include all the main regulators eg GMC,GDC, HCPC, GOsC, GCC and UKCP)
- Preparing Codes of Practice for regulatory bodies and advising generally
- Advising and preparing legal clinical documents to include employment contracts, service agreements and partnership agreements
Our commercial litigation department will provide advice on:
- The sustainability of issuing proceedings
- awareness of all the CPR rules of practice
- Knowledge of enforcement to include Court bailiffs, third party debt orders, charging orders/insolvency (service of statutory demands, bankruptcy proceedings and winding up proceedings)
For more information please contact Paul Grant, David Sichel, or Adila Munir
If you would like to contact us for further information, please complete our Contact Form
With offices in Finchley, Bushey and Mill Hill, we are always available to listen to your requirements in a professional and sound manner.