Brooklyn Solicitors

By DeanTonyEvans

Are you a property owner in need of legal assistance? At Brooklyn Solicitors we deal with various property litigation matters such as disputes with builders, neighbour disputes, boundary disputes, easements and right of way. As a Landlord you may wish to recover a property and evict your tenant. This can be done by serving a Section 21 or a Section 8 Notice. We also deal with disputes over non-payment of invoices or fees.

Section 21

A landlord may regain possession of a property by serving a Section 21 Notice after a fixed term tenancy ends or during a tenancy, if the tenancy is classed as a periodic tenancy. However, there are legal requirements that that must be met before the notice can be served validly.

Section 8

Here a landlord can regain possession of a property before the term of the tenancy comes to an end.  There may be various reasons for doing so, but rent arrears are most common. If a tenant has breached their contract and you wish to repossess the property to avoid any other breaches, you can serve a Section 8 Notice provided the legal requirements for doing so are met, so please contact us now and find out how we can assist you.

Please call Brooklyn Solicitors now to discuss on 0208 861 4004 or..

Visit our website here

By DeanTonyEvans

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?


Recent Member Comments

  • User AvatarDave Osbourne { Had a blocked gully which tenant ignored after recent rain had the lounge and hall partly flooded the floor is going to be replaced but... } – Oct 16, 4:47 PM
  • User AvatarFiona Bullock { Dear Sir, I have received a text and email from my tenants saying they wish to end their tenancy of 3 years with effect from... } – Jul 05, 12:55 PM
  • User Avatarchristine clare timmins { Hi Rahima - Did you manage to resolve your problem? I am new to this site and saw your dilemma - we are about to... } – Jun 28, 9:12 PM
  • User AvatarShani Zvi { Hey, I need an advise regarding the TDS registration. The agency I'm working with claims that they need to register the tenant Zero Deposit scheme... } – Jun 04, 11:43 AM
  • Amanda Harrison { Advise needed }
  • Older »

News Archive