- North Easterners gloomiest about house prices
- Scottish house prices resilient in face of tax disruption
- UK landlords warned that incomplete inventories costing Britain’s tenants dearly
- Number of UK property millionaires tops 1/2 million
- Landlords could start to raise rents after budget cut to their tax benefits
- Buy to let tax break removed for wealthy landlords, housing shares fall!
Back to homepage
If you wish to contact us, please use the appropriate email address below:
If you would like to submit a query for advice, please spend the time browsing the website and we are sure you will locate your answer. We have spent many years researching and supplying our members with all of the information required.
If it is not available please click here to submit your query.
PLEASE DO NOT use any of the specific department email addresses below to contact us with your marketing opportunities.
- If you wish to contact the Director of Commercial Affairs, please email Michael Hart at: email@example.com
- To contact our Senior Controlling Member, please email Mr D T Evans at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any advertising queries, please email Daniel Francis at: email@example.com
- For any advertising/partnership queries please also address an email to Dean at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to submit a news article please email: email@example.com