- North Easterners gloomiest about house prices
- Scottish house prices resilient in face of tax disruption
- UK landlords warned that incomplete inventories costing Britain’s tenants dearly
- Number of UK property millionaires tops 1/2 million
- Landlords could start to raise rents after budget cut to their tax benefits
- Buy to let tax break removed for wealthy landlords, housing shares fall!
By stumbling across this page it seems you have tried to access some information that is reserved for members only or you have chosen to become a member via the link on the menu.
Don't fret, becoming a member is completely free as it always will be.
By joining you will become a member of the largest association of Landlords in the UK. It will give you access to an ever growing list of free documents, tutorials and advice kits and a community of fellow buy to let investors to whom you ask your landlord questions and answer those posted by others.
Why should you join as a member of The Landlord Association?
The Landlord Association is the largest organisation of its kind in the UK. Providing landlords with free support is our passion. Becoming a member of The Landlord Association and LandlordExpert.co.uk is free of charge and once registered you will benefit from the following services:
- Free support and help relating to any issue you may have concerning your tenancy or tenant via the LIVE FAQ section
- Access to many free forms and documents including Tenancy Agreements and Inventory Forms
- Access to the events Diary of upcoming landlord events, shows and seminars across the UK
- Access to a wide range of Legal & Law guidance informing you of your responsibilities as a landlord
- Use of many tutorials and kits covering a range of topics including the 'New Landlord' tutorial, 'Manage Your Own Property' Kit, 'The Credit Crunch' Kit and the 'Problem Tenants' Kit.
- Exclusive offers, price reductions and promotions from companies targeting landlords. Your data will never be passed to any third party organisations. Find out more here.
- Plus much more - join and take a tour of the site and the rest of the services we offer.
Membership is completely free of charge as is the ongoing use of the website and all the services