Back to homepage


Hazel Smales asked 2 years ago

I rent out a flat and have always kept the rent substantially lower than other tenants pay in the same complex. However, my tenant has recently behaved very badly towards me and I am no longer prepared to do this. The present rent is £400 (furnished) and has been for three years. Usual rent in the complex is £495 (unfurnished). I want to increase the rent by £95 per month. I use a yearly Tenant Agreement. Could you please advise what I need to do? Thanks. 

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?


Recent Member Comments

  • User AvatarDave Osbourne { Had a blocked gully which tenant ignored after recent rain had the lounge and hall partly flooded the floor is going to be replaced but... } – Oct 16, 4:47 PM
  • User AvatarFiona Bullock { Dear Sir, I have received a text and email from my tenants saying they wish to end their tenancy of 3 years with effect from... } – Jul 05, 12:55 PM
  • User Avatarchristine clare timmins { Hi Rahima - Did you manage to resolve your problem? I am new to this site and saw your dilemma - we are about to... } – Jun 28, 9:12 PM
  • User AvatarShani Zvi { Hey, I need an advise regarding the TDS registration. The agency I'm working with claims that they need to register the tenant Zero Deposit scheme... } – Jun 04, 11:43 AM
  • Amanda Harrison { Advise needed }
  • Older »

News Archive