Back to homepage


Questions & AnswersCategory: Mortgagesresident-non-resident-mortgage-advice
Jack Dawson asked 3 months ago

Hi,I have 2 Mortgages on HMO Houses in Leeds, when I took out the Mortgages I advised the Lenders of my Work abroad.I believed I was a Resident for Tax Purposes, though this year I will be in the UK for 120-140 days due to my work as a Pilot.If I contact the Mortgage Provider, will I have to change and switch to a different type of Non-Resident Mortgage. Or will they be happyto leave it as it is ?

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?


Recent Member Comments

  • Amanda Harrison { Advise needed }
  • Amanda Harrison { Advise needed }
  • Hazel Smales { Thanks Trina. }
  • Trina Bryan { Oh my goodness. How can you not get them out!? This is madness!!! It’s you’re house, not theirs. How did your legal attempt fail? This... }
  • Thomas Ward { I own and rent out a house in Greenwich London that used to be the main home of my ex partner and our daughter. The... }
  • Older »

News Archive