Back to homepage

Solicitors & Eviction Help – North West Partners

Please login to view the panel of brokers.

If you are not currently a member please join free via the main menu.

If you are trying to access the panel for marketing purposes your application will be declined.

This panel is strictly for the use and benefit of landlords only.

Write a comment

1 Comment

  1. John Walters June 1, 10:41

    need advice on a difficult situation please. I have a very difficult and aggressive tenant in Bolton who refuses to pay rent or move out and has ceased any level of communication with me. I have served him section notices which he’s ignored. my difficulty is that I am recovering from a major stroke, live on benefit myself and have no money. I would add that said tenant owes about £4K in rent.
    Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Only registered users can comment.

Membership Login

Register| Forgot Password?


Recent Member Comments

  • Amanda Harrison { Advise needed }
  • Amanda Harrison { Advise needed }
  • Hazel Smales { Thanks Trina. }
  • Trina Bryan { Oh my goodness. How can you not get them out!? This is madness!!! It’s you’re house, not theirs. How did your legal attempt fail? This... }
  • Thomas Ward { I own and rent out a house in Greenwich London that used to be the main home of my ex partner and our daughter. The... }
  • Older »

News Archive